- have a passion for cooking and the restaurant industry
- have 1-2 years of experience as a Sous Chef in a high volume kitchen
- be a great teacher ready to recruit, train, schedule and manage
- be ready to expedite lunch, brunch and dinner service
- have experience with private parties and special events
- be highly motivated, a self starter and well organized
- have food handling, safety, sanitation credentials
- experience doing inventories, ordering & food costing
This is a great opportunity to work in a very well-run kitchen producing excellent food.
Please email a cover letter and your resume (please paste your cover letter and resume into the body of your email - do not send attachments or photographs)
For more information on the Tribeca Grill please go to our website: www.myriadrestaurantgroup.com
The Tribeca Grill is a downtown restaurant landmark owned by Robert De Niro and Drew Nieporent. It boasts an extensive wine list featuring the world's largest selection of Ch teauneuf-du-Pape (over 300) as well as many rare California Cabernet verticals. The 2,000 selection, 20,000 bottle list is one of only ten restaurants in New York to receive the Grand Award from Wine Spectator Magazine.
The Tribeca Grill embraces the concept and practice of equal opportunity. We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, genetic information, gender identity or expression (including transgender status) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.