19 W Houston St
We're searching for a creative, empathy-driven, and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Manager to take customer experience QA to another level! At Lemonade, the Customer Experience Coach isn't your run of the mill ticket and phone call reviewer.
In this role, you'll analyze the Lemonade customer journey, and define and articulate opportunities within our customer experience interactions. Using positive QA methodology you'll create a one-of-a-kind program that ensures each customer interaction (and each team member) is on brand and simply delightful.
* 4-6 years experience in QA or similar role
* Creative wordsmith that 'gets' the Lemonade tone and core demographic
* Empathetic and thoughtful approach to helping people
* Likable - the person that folks gravitate to for help
* Natural born teacher who gets high on other people's success
* Sees problems as opportunities
* Data driven and detail oriented
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, we use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable (policies start at $5/month), and paperless.
Founded by Shai Wininger and Daniel Schreiber and backed by SoftBank, GV, Sequoia, General Catalyst, Aleph and others, we're transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both.
We believe in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything. And as a Certified B-Corp insurance, we incorporate our values of doing good into everything we do - from our business model to our office culture.
Associated topics: performance test, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...