Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity!
We now have driving opportunities at our Bardstown, KY terminal for Full time drivers.
You will be delivering bakery goods to different locations within a 250 mile radius of the terminal on night shift (approx. 3pm to 3am w/ Tues. and Sat. off).
Pay will be by mileage and piece work loading and unloading trays/carts of bakery products from bakery to various locations.
This 'Fast Paced' Job is rewarded with great pay and benefits!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make great money and be with your family daily!
Drivers average $900-$1200 depending on your run. Apply to Location 068
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Great Benefits for Full Time drivers BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO days, Vacation after 1 yr
- Paid by mile and piece work (includes stop pay and delay pay)
- Home daily
- Holiday Bonus Program: Work any part of 6 holidays and receive $50 Bonus per Holiday
- Uniforms Furnished
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Fuel Bonuses (based on mpg)
- Late Model Volvo Trucks
Talk FirstFleet up!! Easiest Money you can make!!
Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience to start as a solo driver.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a truck, company driver solo, company over the road, company truck, company truck driver, over the road driving, regional driving, regular home time, time at home