Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- BLS certificate
- Current state nursing license
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- ACLS, PALS (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty.
- Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, hospice, intensive, mhb, registed, staff nurse, surgical, transitional