Loading some great jobs for you...
A Caring Hand Home Care is hiring for CNA's (Certified Nurse Assistant) and Caregivers in Cache, Weber, Davis, Tooele, and Salt Lake County!
Cities we need people ASAP are:
Ogden, Roy, Layton, Clearfield, Woods Cross, Bountiful, North Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Taylorsville, Kearns, Murray, Holladay, South Jordan, West Jordan, Cottonwood Heights, Sandy, Riverton, Draper, Herriman and Bluffdale.
What we do:
We provide non-medical in-home care for our clients such as housekeeping, meal prep, laundry, bathing, personal hygiene, companionship and transportation.
What our clients are like:
Our clients range in age and diagnosis. So we don't just work with the elderly. Our clients range from children to the elderly!
What the hours are like:
This is a position that can grow into a schedule that fits around other jobs, school, kids, etc. Many of our client s hours are 1-2 hour shifts, because of what Medicaid approves. We also have private pay clients who may have longer shifts. We try to stack as many hours together as we can. The more flexible your schedule is the more clients (hours) we can set you up when available. We cannot guarantee a certain amount of hours, however the more flexible you are, the more hours
you can get!
What the pay is like:
$9-9.50/hr for Caregivers
$12/hr for CNA's
Are you interested in getting your CNA license?
We re now combined with Utah C.N.A center, which have offices in Logan, Clearfield, Salt Lake and Murray. We re able to offer a payment plan! The moment you sign up for the course is the moment you can start taking C.N.A shifts. You just need to have the course and testing done within 4 months.
** Job Requirements, but not limited to **
- 18 years of age on the date of hire
- Current CNA certification (required for CNA shifts only)
- Pass a state and federal background check. We cannot hire anyone with a Class A Misdemeanor or any Felony's in their background. Their background will be denied.
- Current CPR/First aid or able to take it within 7 days of being hired
- Current TB test or able to take it within 7 days of being hired
- Have your own reliable transportation
- You are flexible, reliable, trustworthy and a self-starter
- You enjoy helping others
If you are interested in this position, please apply in the following ways:
- Call the office to set up an interview:
(801) ###-#### (Mon-Fri between 9 am - 5 pm)
- Stop by and fill out an application:
9160 S 300 W Suite 4 Sandy, UT
(Mon-Fri between 9 am - 5 pm)
We look forward to hearing from you!